The Sannie's shop Rewards Points is our way of saying "Thank You" to you, our valued customers. By becoming a registred user on our website, you are automatically enrolled in this money saving program. Members earn points on every purchase that can be redeemed for discounts on future orders. Best of all, earning points is easy.
Earn 1 points for every euro you spend where each point is equal to 0.10 euro . This equates to a savings of 10% off any future purchase amount per product you buy. Here are some examples:
Say you buy an item that costs 10 euro, you'll earn 10 points which is equal to 1 euro - say you buy another item that costs 20 euro, you'll earn another 20 points equal to 2 euro and you now have 30 points or 3 euro total in rewards to apply to a future order. Best of all you are not limited to how many points you can use on each total purchase!
You can redeem your points during Checkout in the lower right hand corner (see screenshot). Your total points are displayed there, so just decide how many points you'd like to apply towards your order and click Apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my accumulated points?
- Log into your account and see your total in the My Account menu. You can click on the link to see point awarded and applied to previous orders there as well.
- When you view your cart look below for the Points Payment section.
- During Checkout on the right side in the lower left corner.
Do I have to create an account to collect points?
- Yes . We know many people have concerns about sharing information with online companies and understand your desire to keep personal information just that, personal. However, our system can only track, assign, and apply points for users who are registered. Rest assured, however, that we do not sell, rent or distribute customer information to any third party.
- You also need to log into your account to be able to earn or spend your points.
I returned an item. Will points be deducted from my account?
Yes. The points earned from the purchase of an item are deducted if the product is returned.
How do I redeem points I've earned?
- Log into your account and Add items to your cart or vise versa.
- When viewing your cart or upon checkout, look for the Points Payment section to see points available and to apply however many points you want to the order. When you click Apply your order total will automatically be updated with the discount.
- Click "Submit Order".
- If you don't have enough points to pay for the entire order, the cart will prompt you for another payment method.
- Points can not be used to pay shipping or sales tax.
- Note that in our store, if you cannot collect points for that product, then you also cannot pay for that product with points.
Can I apply points to past orders or an order that's already been submitted?
Points cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders that have already been submitted. You must select "Pay with Points" as your method of payment first, then process your credit card or PayPal payment.
How do I know how many points I have earned per order?
You will see the total number of points earned on your order receipt. You can also see this information in your 'orders history' area:
- Log into your account.
- Click on "Orders History"
- Select which order you want to look up.
- There you will see the Points Earned for that order and any Points Applied for a discount.
This sounds great! But what's the "fine print"?
- Points may only be earned or applied for orders originating from the Sannie's shop website.
- Points are awarded based on the Discounted Subtotal of an order and are not issued for freight or sales tax in connection with purchases.
- Points cannot be used to pay freight or sales tax on a future order.
- Rewards points have no cash value.
- Gift Certificates may not be paid for with Customer Reward Points and points may not be redeemed for cash.
- Customers may choose to apply point discounts to orders during the checkout process. We are unable to apply point discounts to orders after they are submitted.
- sannie's shop reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Rewards Program, or add program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels without prior notice.
- Points awarded to one Account holder may not be transferred or used to benefit another customer or party.
- Any evidence of fraud or attempted fraud by or on behalf of a customer shall void all points earned by that customer.